- Use the Contact Us to reserve your make-up spots. We may not have room for you if you come to a class without a reserved spot.
- Refunds are not available after the first class, but make-ups can be arranged based on availability.
- Each family is allowed 4 make-up classes per term, space permitting.
- Make-ups do not carry over to the next term.
- Classes can be made up at any of our different locations.
expect there will be enough make-up slots for all of our families.
However, make-ups are not guaranteed so please promptly schedule any
make-ups you need.
- Please do not come to class if you or your child might be infectious! Let your teacher know about non-contagious, but lingering symptoms so we can reassure your classmates.
So we can accommodate all our families, please:
If you need further assistance:
- Sign up for a make-up class using the Contact Us as soon as you know that you need it. Do not wait until the end of the term to schedule your make-up, as make-up spots go quickly.
- If possible, let us know ahead of time that you will be absent, so that we may make your regular spot available for a make-up.
- If you need to cancel your make-up, let us know so that another family may reserve the spot.
- Limit weekend make-ups to 2 per term if possible because weekend make-up spots are very popular.
- We try to be flexible and accommodating about makeups where possible.
- If you have special needs, please call +4178 6767190 or email email@example.com.
- Please be patient as we may not be able to respond immediately. Leave a message if you get our voicemail.